h87a - a fully-programmable PCB for custom a.87-layout tenkeyless (TKL) mechanical keyboards designed by hineybush keyboards.
You must use screw-in stabilizers on AT LEAST the spacebar and 2.75 right shift.
I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS PCB WILL FIT YOUR CASE, even if it is listed as "probable" by the spreadsheet linked above. If you have doubts, wait until someone else with your case tries this PCB.
- Normal PCB is 1.6mm and thin is 1.2mm
- TKL PCB, programmable via QMK.
- MX plate/PCB mount only.
- "Skinny A87" form factor - same footprint as B87, but same USB placement and stab layout as A87.
- Standard ANSI and WKL bottom rows, ISO enter, short right and left shifts, 2u backspace
- Top-side Mini USB port
- Bi-directional spacebar and right shift stabilizer mounting (north or south) - You must use screw-in stabilizers on AT LEAST these two positions
- RGB underglow
- One-color in-switch LED
- Powered by Atmega32U4 MCU
- No physical reset switch - just short two pins on the PCB (for case compatibility)
- In-switch indicator lights - connected via jumpers
- Pins to solder a daughter board on (Moon TKL, for example)
- Fully soldered and pre-programmed with a basic TKL map out of the box
- SPI pins
- Breakaway USB port for cases that use USB daughterboards
- Breakaway switch stabilizer supports along bottom of PCB (for cases w/ limited clearance)
- Matte black solder mask w/ white text