The NK87™ - Aluminum Edition is a TKL keyboard with a hotswap PCB. The PCB is VIA compatible with per switch RGB lighting. The switches are south facing.
The kit will come with the aluminum case, aluminum plate, PCB, NK_ plate mount stabilizers and silicone dampening material fully assembled. Carrying case is also included. Keycaps and switches are not included.
Modified Top Mount - Plate screws into top case, PCB screws into plate, and plate screws into the bottom case. This design allows for no visible screws once assembled. Between the plate and top case are 8 silicone strips. Between the plate and PCB is a silicone sheet, and on the bottom is also a silicone sheet.
- VIA Compatible
- USB C
- TKL - Tsangan Bottom Row - F13
- Per switch RGB lighting (programmable via VIA)
- CNC Aluminum Case
- Coiled USB C cable included
- NK_ Plate Mount Stabilizers Installed (compatible with PCB mount stabilizers - please note that some stabilizers will be very tight on the plate)
- PCB/Plate Mount MX Switch Compatible (3 pin and 5 pin)
- Thock Absorbers™- x8 Silicone strips between the plate and top case
- Muffle Mats™ - x2 Silicone dampening pads One on the bottom, and one between the plate and PCB.
- Cosmic Purple
- Solar Yellow
- Universal Beige
- Anodized Black
Please see the Acceptable Quality Standards here.
Shipping Time and Preorder Agreements (PLEASE READ)
Preorder will run until April 2nd, 2021.
These keyboards are set to be shipped out in Q4 2021.
Please note that this is a Preorder. There can be delays and setbacks. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item.