- QMK + MIDI Controlled Firmware
- Full Aluminium Build
- GMK Bento Nano. Keycaps included
- VENT BENTO Keycap Included
- Limited Edition Brass or Aluminium Bottom Plate
- Limited Edition Colors
- Kailh Hot-Swap PCB
- Bourns Potentiometer
- Further Details at www.keebwerk.com
- Designed and Built in Germany
- CHERRY MX Switches included
- RGB Underglow *Used with Transparent Base* (Not glowing through switches)
- Per switch LEDs are compatible (3mm or 2x3x4mm depending on switch)
- GMK Bento Keycaps R3 and R2, custom molds by keebwerk. x GMK
What is this for?
The nano. slider series can be used for various applications, from Volume Control to Photo Editing, any program that uses hot-keys and MIDI controlling can make use of this device. The devices firmware is all open-source and can be found at www.keebwerk.com
GB will run until February 28, 2019.
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ):
The Nano's are set to be shipped out in June, 2019. Because these are going to be shipped at a different time then the GMK Bentō GB, these can not be added to the same cart. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders.