The NK65 - Entry Edition is a standard 65% layout keyboard with a hotswap PCB. The PCB is VIA compatible with per switch RGB lighting. The switches are south facing.
The kit will come with the polycarbonate case, aluminum plate, PCB (same PCB as the NK65 v2 - Aluminum Edition), Cherry Plate mount stabilizers, and silicone dampening material fully assembled. Carrying case is also included. Keycaps and switches are not included.
Modified Top Mount - Plate screws into top case, PCB screws into plate, and plate screws into the bottom case. This design allows for no visible screws once assembled.
- 65% Standard Fixed Layout
- Hotswap PCB (Can be white or black)
- VIA Compatible
- USB C
- Coiled USB C cable included
- Per switch RGB lighting (programmable via VIA)
- Injected Molded Polycarbonate Case
- Plate Mount Stabilizers
- PCB/Plate Mount MX Switch Compatible (3 pin and 5 pin)
- PCB Designed by yiancar
- 8 degree angle
- Silicone Dampening Pad
Please see the Acceptable Quality Standards here.
- N65 Purple - Translucent purple
- Beige - Opaque beige
- Blumen - Translucent glow in the dark blue
- Frost - Translucent white
- Smoke - Translucent grey
- Cartridge Gold - Painted Metallic Gold (can scratch - minor scuffs are within acceptable standards)
- Watermelon - Translucent Red
- Clear - Translucent Clear
- Fire - Translucent Orange