The SALVATION combines the soft and vibrant typing experience of an innovative leaf spring mounting system with a 60% tray case design.
The PCB is supported by silicon rubber standoffs attached to FR4 (fiberglass) leaf springs mounted to the case. Foam pads underneath the leaf springs provide vibration dampening and force modulation.
The leaf springs provide exceptional flexibility, allowing the entire plate/PCB subassembly to yield under keystrokes and vibrate in isolation from the case. The result is a typing experience that is soft and vibrant across the whole keyboard.
- 1 x SALVATION Aluminium Case
- 1 x SALVATION Brass Internal Weight
- 1 x SALVATION FR4 ANSI Plate
- 1 x wilba.tech WT60-D WEIRDFLEX PCB (solderable) or wilba.tech WT60-H1 AVOCADO PCB (hotswap)
- 4 x SKUF Silicone Rubber Feet
- 12 x SALVATION FR4 Leaf Springs
- 16 x Silicone Rubber Standoffs
- 16 x PORON Foam Pads
- 4 x M2x3mm threaded spacers (for PCB mount to leaf springs)
- 8 x M2x3.5mm screws (for PCB mount to leaf springs)
- 12 x M2x4mm screws (for leaf spring mount to case)
- 4 x M3x5mm screws (for internal weight mount to case)
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Aluminium Case: 987 g (2.18 pound)
- Brass Internal Weight: 208 g (0.46 pound)
- Width: 304.80 mm (12.00 inch)
- Depth: 115.31 mm (4.54 inch)
- 7.5° slope
- Bead-blasted anodized aluminium case
- Bead-blasted cerakoted brass internal weight
- Nickel plated, copper clad FR4 (fibreglass) plate
- QMK compatible, fully programmable with VIA configurator
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ)
GB will run until May
5th 7th, 2021.
These keyboards are set to be shipped out in Q4 2021.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and setbacks. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item.
For future news, please refer to our updates page.